What is acne? (What is Acne?)
Acne is a common skin problem. Nail-acne mostly occurs due to hormonal changes or eating disturbances. There are some diets that cause your skin to become irritated by eating and the problems of nail pimples start. A person’s health depends on Vata, Pitta, Kapha. In this case, the problem of acne starts due to increased bile and phlegm.
The problem of pimples is mostly seen on the face, but along with the face, it also comes out on the back and shoulders. Acne especially on face and back are more common. It never occurs on the palms and soles of the body.
It can start from about 14 years and can go up to 30 years at any time. They are irritating at the time of exudation and even after that, its stains remain on the face.
There are many types of acne-
Papules – These are solid pink grains, which sometimes cause pain.
Pustules – These are small rash.
Nodules – They grow a little deeper on the skin. Their size is large and they also cause pain.
Cyst – They grow more deeply on the skin and they can also cause pain. Many times they leave a stain on the skin after healing.
Whiteheads- They are very small and usually present under the skin.
Blackheads- This can be seen clearly. They are black in color and appear on the surface of the skin.
Why does acne occur? (Causes of Acne)
According to Ayurveda, due to excess of bile and phlegm in the body, acne starts coming out. You will tell about some reasons for acne, which you will be surprised to hear.
-Pimple / acne problems can be genetic. If someone in your family has recurrent pimple then you may also face acne problem.
– Acne also happens due to hormonal changes in the body with increasing age. Women may also have eczema due to hormonal changes occurring in the body during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
Sometimes, some medicines associated with stress, epilepsy or mental illness can also cause acne.
– Cosmetic means excessive use of cosmetics can remove acne. Many times women stay in makeup all day and do not remove makeup properly at night. Pimple can also occur due to this. Therefore, women are advised to do light makeup and use natural beauty products.
– Eating bakery foods and high sugar drinks also cause acne. Apart from this, excessive consumption of dairy products, oily things and junk can also cause acne.
– Staying in stress for too long can also cause acne problems. When you are under stress, there are some changes inside your body that cause acne. Actually, stress produces a chemical called neuropratides, which can further exacerbate stress.
-Depending in dusty soil and polluted environment for a long time increases the risk of acne. Apart from this, if you travel more from one city to another, then you may have acne due to the changing weather.
– The secretion released from fat glands stops. This secretion continues from the pores to keep the skin soft. If it stops, it gets collected under the skin in the form of pimples and acne becomes hard when hardened. It is called Acne vulgaris. If it falls in place, then it is called pimple.
Symptoms and Signs of Acne
Acne or acne are a form of pimples, but there are other symptoms as well.
– Whiteheads (closed perforated holes)
Blackheads (open perforated holes)
-Small red, tender bump
Sometimes women start getting acne, gaining weight, hair loss and thinning. But even if these symptoms seem normal, you may have symptoms of not being able to become a mother. So pay attention to these signs ahead of time and handle before infertility occurs.
Usually polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a disorder that causes infertility in endocrine disorders in women of Indian reproductive age. If a woman is suffering from painful irregular menstruation or acne, she is gaining weight, then understand that PCOS. The name is going through a hormone imbalance.
Do not touch your face all the time. By doing this the bacteria present in the hand can reach the skin of your face and make you a victim of pimples.